03/09/2015

Get Messy Season of Serenity Prompt Six








This week was all about the Get Messy Swap we organised within the group.

I was lucky enough to swap with the brilliantly talented Caylee Grey and Julia for an extra mini swap as well as receive a lovely package from the lovely Zina

From Caylee





I've long had the biggest girl crush on Ms.Caylee so receiving a bag of goodies from her was such a treat. Seriously the pages totally made themselves and turned into some of my favourites from this season.

From Julia


Julia and I have been chatting away for some time now and feel like I have a great new friend. I was lucky enough to meet up with her in real life recently and she's just as brilliant in reality!

Her swap goodies were great! Typical Julia style and I loved the art map which prompted the idea for the page in the first place.

She was kind enough to include some Japanese ephemera too which fir in perfectly. I'll be hoarding the rest of it for later pages.

From Zina


Zina's swap parcel was just perfect for layering and look at that gold tissue paper! And the hand stamped paper and those wooden birds and arrows are so cute. This page was so easy to pull together.

Have loved being part of this swap and it's been so great to see everyone's pages popping up!


1 comment:

  1. Yey! Great pages, and so happy to hear I live up to your IRL expectations ;)

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...