24/09/2015

Get Messy Season of words - Prompt One


Here we are at the start of another Season at Get Messy and it's Season is Words. This is a very exciting season for me because the lovelies that run Get Messy, Caylee and Lauren, we're kind enough to use some prompts that I wrote for this season so it will be a real kick to see everyone get inspired but something I came up with.





My book for altering in "A Book of Happiness" and its full of beautiful poetry which I cannot wait to incorporate into my work for this season. This first week was just about getting the book prepared for altering. I took out half of my book by ripping the pages out but leaving a small margin to stop any pages falling out.

Many lovely get messians have gone all out decorating their covers hand they look so beautiful. I'm going to wait to see how it evolves with the season I'm not sure if how I'm going to decorate,  I might just leave it totally blank I'm undecided yet.



3 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I might decorate mine at the end or as it evolves. I quite like mine blank too for the moment.
    IG eaff1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! I've played with a few more pages this week too and the more I make the more I think I will just leave the cover as it is

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! I've played with a few more pages this week too and the more I make the more I think I will just leave the cover as it is

      Delete

Newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...